Most activities during the Festival week are free to the public; however tickets are needed to attend the three-day hula competition. To order tickets to attend the Merrie Monarch Festival hula competition please complete and mail in the appropriate Ticket Request Form.
- Dates of competition: April 5 - April 7, 2018
- Each person may purchase a maximum of two tickets. Each ticket (or set of tickets if purchasing Thursday night separately) allows an individual to attend up to three nights of competition.
- Ticket requests must be mailed in. Requests postmarked on December 1, 2017 and later will be accepted. Requests postmarked prior to December 1, 2017 will NOT be accepted, and will be returned to the sender. *Note: If December 1st happens to fall on a Sunday, then we will accept requests postmarked on December 2nd and later.
- Ticket prices vary depending on seating section and the number of days attending the competition. Please see the Ticket Request Form for details.
- Requests must include: 1) a Ticket Request Form; 2) payment in the form of a cashier’s check or money order, in U.S. dollars; and 3) a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Be aware that the Merrie Monarch Festival DOES NOT sell or guarantee blocks of tickets to any tour group or travel agency.